As you would expect from one of the UK’s leading Print Finishing Specialists our plant and equipment is state of the art and allows us to consistently deliver superior projects.
The process begins with folding your supplied sheets on one of our 3 folding machines:
- MBO T800.1/444 buckle folding machine – B1 sheet size
- MBO K79 4KTLL Folder – B1 sheet size
- MBO K69 4KTL Pile Lift Folder –SRA1 sheet size
Folded sections are then collated, bound and trimmed on our Muller Martini Pantera Perfect Binder equipped with both PUR and Hot Melt Adhesive systems.
The binding line consists of a 16 station gathering unit with scissor lift pallet hoists, plus hand feed station, ASIR – Automatic Signature Image Recognition and reject Gate, linked to Muller Martini Merit S Trimmer with book stacker.
Our main production line is fully supported by the following:
- 2 x Wohlenberg 115 programmatic guillotines, with jogger
- Pit stop creasing and perforating machine
- 4 headed drill
- Sauven 6000 plus carton printer
- 2 x box sealing machines
- Automatic pallet wrapper
- 5 x high lift pallet trucks
- Electric fork lift truck
It’s the continued investment we make in the latest technology and techniques combined with our highly skilled and knowledgeable work force that sets us apart.